Cat Behavior and Training
Aggression, anxiety, litterbox aversion, spraying, introductions, biting, territorial aggression, phobias, socialization, leash training, and more.
In-home Behavioral Consultations: $300
Zoom Consultations: $200
- Objective assessment of each individual feline
- In-depth look at each case history
- Therapy and treatment
- Methodical, manageable strategies
- One-on-one support and coaching for two weeks
During the pandemic, consultations are provided via Zoom. I’m able to assess behavior very effectively using video chats because I can see your cat’s behavior in ways I don’t usually see during in-home appointments.
Help! My cat won't use the litterbox!
You have a cat who won’t go where s/he is supposed to go? I can hear your frustration from here! No one wants their home turned into their cat’s outhouse. But your cat doesn’t want to live like this either. Cats are fastidiously clean. This could be due to a medical issue, a litter or box preference, or because another animal won’t allow them access. When your cat doesn’t use the litterbox, it’s a sign that something is going terribly wrong. Together we’ll identify the source of the problem and get your kitty back on the right track.
My cat bites!
My cat is an aggressive bully!
Your cat won’t get along with your other animals? Do you feel like you’re constantly breaking up differences of opinion before they escalate? Are your cats fighting, and fur is flying? You’re not sure if they’ll ever get along? You don’t have to live in a war zone. I’ll help you identify the source of the conflict and reframe negative associations and misunderstandings between your pets. Let’s get your family back on the road to peace!
My cat won't let me sleep at night!
How does it work?
- Take a few minutes to fill out the contact form to tell me what’s going on with your kitty. Go straight to the booking page to expedite the process!
- We’ll have a video meeting so I can see the territory and meet your feline family.
- We’ll set up some strategies tailored to fit your unique cat that are manageable, logical, and that make sense to you and your family.
- We’ll keep in touch via text or email for updates and follow-up coaching to set your and your cat up for long-term success! 4 weeks of follow-up questions included.
Before scheduling a behavioral consultation, it’s a good idea to take your cat to the vet to rule out any underlying medical causes for behavioral irregularities. I regret that I am unable to provide medical advice.