Lost Cat Consultations and Coaching
NEED HELP FINDING YOUR LOST CAT?
I am your investigator, coach, active listener, grief counselor, support system, sleuth, and cheerleader. I’m here to help you remove the barriers between you and the safe return of your missing kitty. I’m here to provide clarity and cut through the noise, confusion, and advice that doesn’t make sense. I’ll help you find your lost cat without losing your mind.
How does it work?
First, we talk via phone, WhatsApp, Zoom, or Skype. I’ll take a detailed history of your cat, including lifestyle, environment, temperament, and personality. We’ll go over the circumstances of the disappearance. If I understand your cat’s thinking and reasoning, I am better equipped to predict his/her behavior. We’ll create an action plan tailored to your specific cat and situation.
60-minute lost cat consultations: $120
- 60 min phone/ video consultation
- An assessment of the facts of your case from an experienced and unbiased perspective
- Analysis of what your cat is thinking
- Creation of a search grid prioritizing areas of focus
- Logical, clear instructions and recovery strategies
One-on-one coaching package: $300
Follow-up support from me when you need it. Your best friend is missing. You need support and a listening ear. We’ll figure it out together and turn your grief into positive action. I provide recovery strategies tailored to fit your unique cat that are manageable, logical, and that make sense to you and your family. I’m here when you need me to put you back on track so you can bring your kitty home!
- Unlimited time in your lost cat consultation PLUS:
- A personalized profile based on your cat’s lifestyle, environment, history, temperament, behavior, and personality
- Customized for both your family and your kitty
- 4 weeks of follow-up support via phone, email, and texts to keep you focused and motivated until your reunion
Get a better understanding of your cat’s behavioral profile
It’s my job to interpret the nuances of cat behavior and then translate their language to their owners. The average cat will never admit s/he needs help. The detailed analysis of your cat’s behavioral profile will identify the most effective strategies for recovering your particular cat.